BP Peterman Law Group seeks a highly motivated attorney to join its creditors’ rights and/or bankruptcy practice areas. With decades of experience in commercial and residential non-performing loans, we have built a national default services platform that is based on market drivers and innovation. Our numerous practice areas include creditor’s rights, ancillary services, commercial lender default services, residential default services, and asset management services. We have an immediate opening for an attorney with a minimum of 7 years of foreclosure experience in our Western Springs, IL office. The attorney will represent secured creditors/lienholders and will handle all aspects of foreclosure litigation. Our ideal candidate will be a motivated, self-starter who is positive, team-oriented, and can lead a team of processors. A strong work ethic, along with organizational skills, the drive to succeed, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, energetic environment without compromising quality, are also qualities that we value and desire in a candidate. Great opportunity to join a team-oriented working environment with a competitive compensation package.
- Must be licensed in IL
- Minimum 7 years of experience in default servicing of mortgage loans.
- Ability to handle all aspects of foreclosure litigation, including drafting pleadings, discovery, and briefs, as well as representing clients in settlement conferences, case management conferences, mediations, and trial.
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and writing skills.
- Oral advocacy skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Supervisory experience preferred